The HARMONY Alliance aims to improve the care for children with cancer. We have created a unique Big Data Platform with > over 70.000 anonymized European patient records of which approx. 8.000 are anonymized European child patient records. Our partnership with more than 100 organizations will accelerate pedicatric blood cancer research.
Among HARMONY’s partners are 9 European patient umbrella organizations, the HARMONY Patient Cluster, including Leukanet, Acute Leukemia Advocates Network (ALAN), CCI Europe/Childhood Cancer International, CLL Advocates Network (CLLAN), CML Advocates Network, Lymphoma Coalition, International MDS Alliance, Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) and MPN Advocates Network. Our patient advocates and their patient communities are involved in defining Core Outcomes Sets, designing Research Projects and interacting with patients and their families.
- The pediatric research within HARMONY will first focus on Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) because this is the most common blood cancer in children. Later, our teams will study genetic abnormalities that span various blood cancers.
Our Key Research Questions
- Can we de-intensify chemotherapy in certain subgroups of patients?
- Can we find risk profiles that identify non-responders?
- What is the optimal cut-off age for treating a patient as a child or an adult?
- Read more >
HARMONY Patient Organization Partner in childhood cancer
- Please make use of the search option on the top right of this page for more results on the topic of your interest.
Receive the latest news. Click here to subscribe!