You are warmly invited to a series of HARMONY activities at the 22nd Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) from 22-25 June 2017, Congress center IFEMA Madrid, Spain.
HARMONY session: Enabling Better and Faster Treatment for Patients with Hematological Malignancies.
- Saturday, 24 June 2017, From 14:45 – 15:45 hrs. | Room N115
- We will welcome: all EHA congress participants
- Speakers: J.M. Hernández (IECSCYL-IBSAL), P. van Dijck (NOVARTIS), L. Bullinger (Universitaet Ulm), P. Fenaux (Hôpital Saint-Louis), L.A. Sutton (Uppsala Universitet), A. Vasconcelos (CELGENE, Switzerland), C. Löfgren (Janssen-Cilag, Sweden), J. Geissler (Patient Advocacy Group LeukaNET), H. Chevrou-Séverac (CELGENE), G. Sanz (HULAFE) (5 min)
HARMONY Onboarding: Networking event
- Saturday, 24 June 2017, From 15:45 – 16:45 hrs. | Room Neptuno
- We will welcome: (Prospective) Alliance Partners and (prospective) Associated members
HARMONY booth presentations
- Booth number at EHA Congress exhibition: Nr. 800
- We will welcome all EHA Congress participants during exhibition opening hours i.e. Thursday, June 22 - 09:00-16:30, Friday, June 23 - 09:00-16:30, Saturday, June 24 - 9:00-16:30, Sunday, June 25 - 09:00-13:30.
We hope to meet you in Madrid!. For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the latest news. Click here to subscribe!