BD4BO, Big Data for Better Outcomes, is an initiative to support the evolution towards patient-centred, outcomes-focused sustainable healthcare systems in Europe, funded by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI). BD4BO organizes a webinar on 17 September 2018 to discuss if CEE countries have an opportunity to harness state-of-the-art technology to bypass legacy process and begin sharing health data to improve patient access to needed new therapies.
Read more in our meeting post >>
- Terje Peetso, Board Member, North Estonia Medical Centre
- Miklós Szócska, Director of Health Services Management Training Centre, Semmelweis University; Former Minister of State for Health BD4BO DO->IT Project
- Dorjan Marušič, ex Slovenian Minister of Health, Director, specialist in internal medicine in Zdravstveni zavod Celjenje, Slovenia; CEO AACI Healthcare, Slovenia
- Rafał ¦wierzewski, ECPC Member-Poland, CEO of Foundation for Patients with Rare Diseases COCARDA, Member of the Advisory Board EPPOSI, Expert EMA CHMP – Poland
- Shahid Hanif, Head of Health Data & Outcomes, ABPI; BD4BO DO->IT Project (Moderator)
Receive the latest news. Click here to subscribe!