Reaching out to the 12.000+ participants of the 24th Annual Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA24) has been a successful venture for Partners and Associated Members of the HARMONY Alliance. In our mid term phase in depth information could be shared about achievements of the publi-private partnership as a whole and about the current HARMONY Research Projects. Representatives of the HARMONY Patient Cluster illustrated the involvement of patients with Hematological Malignancies.
Find highlights of the HARMONY@EHA24 activities here below:
'Big Data in Hematology' Session
- HARMONY representatives pointed out how HARMONY can accelerate HM research and benefit clinicians and patients; explained the HARMONY achievements so far, provided insight in the unique HARMONY Big Data Platform and introduced the AML, CLL, MDS, MM and NHL Research Projects.
- Overview of the HARMONY speakers: Prof Bob Löwenberg, Erasmus MC, The Netherlands; Pam Bacon, Celgene, Switzerland; Guillermo Sanz, HULAFE, Spain; Zack Pemberton-Whiteley, Acute Leukemia Advocates Network; Anthony Moorman, Newcastle University, United Kingdom; Lars Bullinger, Charité University Medicine, Germany; Lesley-Ann Sutton, ERIC; Pierre Fenaux, AP-HP, France; Allessandra Larocca, Università di Torino, Italy; Natacha Bolaños, Lymphoma Coallition; Bruno Costa, Celgene, Switzerland; Jesus Maria Hernandez Rivas, IBSAL.
- View the presentations in detail >
- Read the summaries of the Research Projects >
- View the unique visualization video about the first data wave in AML: Aggregated data from five studies showing the added value of increasing the number of patients analyzed >
- Read the abstract European Public-Private Data Collection Leads the Way: First Results of the Proof-of-Principle Study in Acute Myeloid Leukemia >
- Speakers of the HARMONY session, as well as HARMONY Partners, Associated Members and Patient Cluster representatives were present to talk to new Associated Members.
Booth at the EHA Collaboration Plaza
- Many new connections were made in the HARMONY booth at the EHA Collaboration Plaza, a special area at the EHA24 exhibition aimed at bringing together patient organizations, professional networks (hematology nurses, Scientific Working Groups) and European Projects.
- View the dedicated HARMONY fold-out brochure >
Presentation during the EHA Press Briefing
- Project Coordinator Jesus Maria Hernandez Rivas updated and informed national and international journalists in hematology and associated fields about the vision and achievements of HARMONY.
Receive the latest news. Click here to subscribe!