The ‘IMI project communication event’ will take place on 2 April 2019 at The Hotel, in Brussels and is organized by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI). IMI is the funding organization of the HARMONY Alliance.
The aim of this event is to help teams of the IMI funded projects to clearly and effectively communicate about their objectives, activities, results and impacts to diverse target audiences throughout the project lifecycle.
Lectures on various topics by
- Pierre Meulien, Executive Director, IMI
- Con Franklin, Managing Director Health, Ketchum London
- Catherine Brett, External Relations Manager, IMI
- Rossella Paino, Communication officer, DG Research and Innovation, European Commission
- Iris Ontavilla, Head of communications and Institutional Relations, IMI
- Elisabetta Vaudano, Principal Scientific Manager, IMI Digital communication
- Eric Vander Oost, Healthcare Dept. Manager, Ogilvy Social Lab
Best practices IMI projects by
- HARMONY: Ellen de Waal, Communication Manager HARMONY Alliance, European Hematology Association (EHA)
- EPAD: Jean Georges, Executive Director, Alzheimer Europe/Sean Knox, EU+ Medical Lead Alzheimer’s, Biogen
- ELF: Kristina Orrling, Program Manager, Lygature
Download the agenda for details >
Link to the IMI website >
Receive the latest news. Click here to subscribe!