Mark your calendar!
The international workshop “Leukemia & Lymphoma: From Genes To The Clinic”, in conjunction with the XV European LeukemiaNet Symposium, will take place from 20-22 March 2018 in Venice, Italy.
- 20 March: International Workshop welcome dinner;
- 21 March: HARMONY Steering Committe Meeting; Keynote Lectures (AML, MPN, MRD, CML);
- 22 March: Keynote Lectures (AML, MRD, Big Data); Updates from HARMONY Work Packages; Farewell Lunch; Closure.
Overview Topics, Speakers and Chairs
- G. Ossenkoppele - MRD in AML: Can it already serve as a surrogate for survival?
- G. Barosi - The new ELN management recommendations for MPN
- C. Rössig - CAR-T-cells in hematologic neoplasias
- CML (WP4) - The path to cure MPN (WP9) - The new ELN recommendations - Chairs: M. Baccarani, S. Saußele and new projects - Chairs: J. Kiladjian, T. Barbui
- AML/MRD (WP5/WP12) - New molecular targets Flow cytometry (WP10) - Chairs: G. Ossenkoppele, C. Bloomfield(?) Chairs: M. Bené - The role of haploidentical HCT - Chairs: G. Ossenkoppele, D. Niederwieser
- HARMONY - Big data for a better ALL (WP6) - MRD guided treatment management of hematologic malignancies - Chairs: R. Bassan, D. Hoelzer, J. Hernandez
- Updates from HARMONY Work Packages
The European LeukemiaNet (ELN) is a publicly funded research network of excellence. Goal is cure of leukemia by integration of European leukemia research and excellence. ELN is a HARMONY Partner. 194 Participating Centers in 39 Countries (1000 Researchers and Associates) are cooperating in the European Leukemia Net. The objective is to integrate the 108 leading leukemia trial groups (CML, AML, ALL, CLL, MDS, CMPD), their 105 interdisciplinary partners (diagnostics, treatment research, registry, guidelines), industry and SMEs across Europe to form a cooperative network for advancements in leukemia related research and health care.
The detailed programme will follow soon.