WP3 has been assigned the task of creating a common data model, to support homogenization of the data creation of relationships among the datasets. This will facilitate comparisons between treatments, patient histories, and clinical and demographic data.
- Exploit its ability to combine sets of heterogenic data structures from each source (cooperative groups, hospitals, academic partners, and so on) into such groupings/data types as demographics, clinical information, epidemiology, molecular data, etc.;
- Support future data collection from existing data sources;
- Standardize the format and content of the observational data;
- Create models that will facilitate the establishment of relationships between the data;
- Create a definition for data-use requirements that will be aligned with HARMONY’s needs;
- Harmonize, through the application of algorithms and rule engines, the processing of data to create an organized system for the categorization of findings.
Work Package Partners
Bayer, Celgene, EBMT, ELN, EORTC, GMV, HULAFE, IBSAL, Janssen, LeukaNET, MediUni Wien, Menarini, Novartis, Takeda, Ulm University, UNIBO, University of York.
Work Package Leadership