Patients, clinicians, regulators and drugdevelopers participate in the HARMONY Alliance Delphi Hackathon to help improving blood cancer research and point out what is crucial in the management and treatment of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML), Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN), Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (HL) and Waldenström Macroglobulinaemia (WM).
One of the HARMONY Alliance goals is to increase consistency in future studies, allowing for the results to be compared and combined. Therefore, HARMONY researchers are developing Core Outcome Sets (COS) for blood cancers.
- In March 2022, we organized the HARMONY Alliance Delphi Hackathon for HARMONY PLUS HMs to develop COS for CML, MPN, HL and WM. A range of virtual sessions to explan, interact and jointly participate in the survey. Read more >
- In May 2022, the Delphi Consensus Meeting will take place for CML, MPN, HL and WM.
- Visit the HARMONY Alliance Delphi Projects page >
- 18 May 2022, the HARMONY Alliance Consensus meeting for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms - starting at 16:00 hrs
- 24 May 2022, the HARMONY Alliance Consensus meeting for Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Waldenström Macroglobulinemia - starting at 16:00 hrs
- Presentations of results of the Delphi surveys
- Discussion with all participation
- Leading to consensus on the outcomes (by online voting), which are summarized in the Core Outcome Sets.
For participation and more information
- Send an email to email@example.com
Receive the latest news. Click here to subscribe!