One of the HARMONY aims is to increase consistency in future clinical trials, allowing for the results to be compared and combined.
To do this, clinical trials need to use consistent core outcomes. Therefore, HARMONY researchers are running several Delphi Surveys to compile Core Outcome Sets (COS) for specific blood cancers/Hematologic Malignancies.
Overview updated 30 April 2021 (To read more and to participate, scroll down and click on the Delphi Survey Projects below)
- AML Pilot Delphi: round 1 and round 2 closed - round 3 open
- NHL Delphi: round 1 closed - round 2 open
- MDS Delphi: round 1 closed - round 2 open
- MM Delphi: round 1 closed - round 2 open
- CLL Delphi: round 1 closed
- ALL Delphi: round 1 open - Link to survey: https://delphimanager.liv.ac.uk/ALL - The Delphi ALL project page will soon to be published.
What are COS and why do we need help from patients, clinicians, regulators and industry?