Thank you for your interest in the HARMONY Alliance.
"2018 has given us many reasons to be proud of what we have achieved by working together. May 2019 be full of new opportunities to continue succeeding in our common goal!
We wish you all the best for 2019",
Jesús María Hernández Rivas, HARMONY Project Coordinator, IBSAL, Spain.
What has HARMONY achieved so far?
Several key milestones have been reached since the HARMONY Alliance was established:
- Alignment with the latest European regulations on data privacy
- Implementation of compliance with ethical rules and legislative frameworks across all countries and stakeholders in Europe
- Establishment of a standard operating procedures for the submission of research questions
- Creation and application of data sharing agreements
- Streamlining of processes for data flow within Europe to enable the use of the HARMONY BigData platform without jeopardizing data privacy and compliance with legal and ethical requirements
- Launch of the HARMONY BigData Platform
- Continual population of the HARMONY BigData Platform
- Submission and approval of several BigData-driven studies for the different blood cancers
- Transfer of the first data sets into the HARMONY BigData Platform
With these achievements, researchers are now in the starting blocks for intense analysis of the data in the HARMONY BigData platform.
The HARMONY Alliance is a public-private European Network of Excellence, established in January 2017. Our mission is to unlock and spread valuable knowledge on hematologic malignancies (blood cancers) among a large number of stakeholders, with the goal to harness and mine Big Data to speed up the development of improved treatments for patients and more efficient treatment strategies. We currently have 53 Partners and 32 Associated Members from 22 countries, including 8 pharmaceutical companies from the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA).
Read more >
Receive the latest news. Click here to subscribe!