WP2 is focused on defining the specific questions that are relevant to each hematological malignancy (HM). The coordination of the data that emerges will ensure that results will be generally applicable to patients with blood cancers. WP2 will define what outcomes need to be achieved in terms of each type of blood malignancy, including both clinical outcome measures and the description of which factors are relevant for both patients and caregivers. Read more about the HM focus and the HARMONY Research Projects >
- Reviewing all the literature that has been published about defining outcomes and how these outcomes have been measured and reported on in the past;
- Identifying overarching questions/aims/goals in order to align core standard outcomes sets under the guidance of key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other stakeholders;
- Aligning core standard outcome sets with the relevant payers, providers, regulatory and health technology assessment (HTAs) agencies in order to coordinate the work with maximum efficiency;
- Contributing to the resolution of legal issues that might arise from data sharing and data storage and from European meta-analyses (in close collaboration with WP3, WP4, WP6, and WP8);
- Facilitating collaboration with other groups, thus enabling all of the work to be aligned and coordinated;
- Defining the most important problems that should be addressed by HARMONY and specifying out expected outcomes.
Work Package Partners
AEMPS, AIEOP, Amgen, Barts Health, Bayer, Celgene, BfArM, Erasmus MC, ERIC, FISM Onlus, GFM, Goethe University, GPOH, GRAALL, HHU, HULAFE, IECSCYL-IBSAL, IJC, Janssen, LeukaNET, LMU, LYSA, Menarini, MU, Newcastle University, NICE, Novartis, OPBG, SYNAPSE, Takeda, University of Ulm, UNAM, UNIBO, UNITO, University of Cambridge, University of Navarra, University of Rome Tor Vergata, VHIO, VUMC.
Work Package Leadership