HARMONY Experts will present and participate in the 18th Symposium of the European LeukemiaNet /21st Symposium of the Kompetenznetz Leukämien, organized in-person in Mannheim, Germany at the Congress Center Rosengarten, on March 15th, 2022.
ELN is a publicly funded research network of excellence that aims to improve the treatment of leukemia through coordinated research efforts across Europe. ELN is a HARMONY and HARMONY PLUS Partner.
Topics to be addressed and discussed at the ELN-HARMONY session
- Updates and next steps about HARMONY and HARMONY PLUS
- HARMONY Research leads the way in AML
- HARMONY Research Project about Clonal dynamics in CML
- HARMONY Delphi Hackathon in CML, HL, MPN and WM
HARMONY Expert speakers
- Jesús María Hernández Rivas, IBSAL, HARMONY Coordinator
- Guillermo Sanz, Fundación para la Investigación del Hospital Universitario La Fe de la Comunidad Valenciana, HARMONY Co-Chair
- Lars Bullinger, Charite Berlin, HARMONY Lead Core Outcome Sets
- Rudiger Hehlmann, ELN Foundation, HARMONY Lead Data Platform
- Thomas Ernst, ELN-Universitätsklinikum Jena, HARMONY CML Research
- Jesse Tettero, Amsterdam UMC, HARMONY AML MRD Research
- Katharina Lang, Charite Berlin, HARMONY Co-Lead Core Outcome Sets
- Renate Schulze-Rath, Bayer, HARMONY Co-Lead Core Outcome Sets
More information and valuable downloads about HARMONY Alliance Leukemia research
HARMONY Partner Rüdiger Hehlmann, Professor of Medicine and founder/chair of the European LeukemiaNet: "HARMONY is focusing on a broad range of blood cancers, including acute and chronic leukemias, and the ELN has has joined HARMONY from the start. By assembling anonymized data sets of thousands of patients into the unique HARMONY Big Data Platform, we can characterize the molecular landscape of these diseases, understand their pathophysiology, and identify novel drug targets. In addition, it will allow us to reliably predict disease course and drug response for subgroups of patients. HARMONY’s results should ultimately provide tools for healthcare professionals to rapidly select the most promising treatment for an individual patient with leukemia."
#bigdataforbloodcancer: Accelerating Better and Faster Treatment for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies.
The HARMONY Alliance (HARMONY and HARMONY PLUS) is a public-private European Network of Excellence for Big Data in Hematology. Our mission is to unlock and spread valuable knowledge on hematologic malignancies (blood cancers) among a large number of stakeholders, with the goal to harness and mine Big Data to speed up the development of improved treatments for patients and more effective treatment strategies.
- HARMONY and HARMONY PLUS are funded through the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), Europe's largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients. Funding is received from the IMI 2 Joint Undertaking and is listed under grant agreement for HARMONY No. 116026 and grant agreement for HARMONY PLUS No. 945406. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme and the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA).
- HARMONY: 53 Partners and 48 Associated Members, including 9 European Patient Organizations from 18 countries. Budget: 40 million | January 2017- June 2023
- HARMONY PLUS: 39 Partners from 10 countries. Budget 12 million. Period: October 2020 – September 2023
Receive the latest news. Click here to subscribe!