Experts of the HARMONY Alliance will be presenting at the EHA2022 Congress. The Annual Congress is organized from 9-12 June 2022. Attendees can participate in person at the Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center in Vienna, Austria and virtual through the congress platform. From 15-17 June 2022 the EHA2022 Thematic Days will take place all virtual. Read more >
EHA is a highly valued HARMONY and HARMONY PLUS Partner.
Overview of our activities at EHA2022
During the EHA2022 hybrid congress | at the Messe Wien Congress Center Vienna
- June 10 (11:30-12:45) - Session: Novel treatment options and prognostic markers in AML. Oral presentation of the HARMONY Alliance abstract (S130): NPM1 Mutated AML: Impact of co-mutational patterns by HARMONY Partner Alberto Hernández-Sánchez (IBSAL)
- June 10 (09:45-11:15) - EHA Education Session about implementing artificial intelligence in hematology. Chair by HARMONY Partner Kimmo Porkka (University of Helsinki) and presentation (p108-3) by HARMONY Partner Kostas Stamatopoulos (INAB/CERTH)
- June 11 (08:00-08:30) - EHA Education Session about the molecular landscape in elderly AML Presentation (p103-1) by HARMONY Partners Lars Bullinger (Charite Berlin)
- June 11 (09:45-11:15) - EHA Education Session about precision medicine in AML. Presentation (p117-1) by HARMONY Partner Hartmut Döhner (Universitaet Ulm)
- June 11 (09:45-11:00) - YoungEHA Session: Ethics and integrity of science and AI in hematology. Presentation (p296-2) by HARMONY Partner AminTurki (Essen University Hospital)
- Read more >
During the EHA2022 Thematic Days | virtual throug the congress platform
- June 17 (launched at 08:30 at congress platform) - Presentation (p235-2 ) by HARMONY Co-Chair Guillermo Sanz (Health Research Institute La Fe) about HARMONY Alliance: 5 years of accelerating data innovations in hematology, What clinicians need to know and to expect about bigdata and in particular about Real World Data.
- Read more >
#bigdataforbloodcancer: Accelerating Better and Faster Treatment for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies.
The HARMONY Alliance (HARMONY and HARMONY PLUS) is a public-private European Network of Excellence for Big Data in Hematology. Our mission is to unlock and spread valuable knowledge on hematologic malignancies (blood cancers) among a large number of stakeholders, with the goal to harness and mine Big Data to speed up the development of improved treatments for patients and more effective treatment strategies.
- HARMONY and HARMONY PLUS are funded through the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), Europe's largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients. Funding is received from the IMI 2 Joint Undertaking and is listed under grant agreement for HARMONY No. 116026 and grant agreement for HARMONY PLUS No. 945406. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme and the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA).
- HARMONY: 53 Partners and 48 Associated Members, including 9 European Patient Organizations from 18 countries. Budget: 40 million | January 2017- June 2023
- HARMONY PLUS: 39 Partners from 10 countries. Budget 12 million. Period: October 2020 – October 2023
Receive the latest news. Click here to subscribe!